Baan Oca is a delightful is set amongst lush, landscaped gardens with a total land area size of 1,250 sq.m.
Each air conditioned bedroom benefits from its own private en suite bathroom/shower room, with a walk in wardrobe & dressing room to the master bedroom.
The spacious living room and dining area, with fully fitted island kitchen make this villa the perfect choice for a relaxing holiday.
Accommodation & Facilities
- 5 m x 3 m swimming pool – depth 1.45 m
- Feature sand washed (non-slip) outdoor pool deck
- Spacious covered dining terraces with ceiling fans
- Front entrance hall cloakroom/W.C.
- 3 bedrooms with air-conditioning & ceiling fans
- King size beds to all bedrooms
- En suite bathroom & outdoor Bali style shower to master bedroom & feature walk-in wardrobe
- En suite bathroom with separate shower and W.C to Bedroom 2
- En suite shower room and W.C to bedroom 3
- Fitted island kitchen with built-in dishwasher and appliances
- Separate large utility & storage room with front loading washing machine
- Microwave oven, frost-free fridge/freezer
- Outdoor Thai kitchen
- Large open plan dining room & living room with ceiling fans
- Open plan office area with outlook over the swimming pool
- Block paved driveway with ample parking for several vehicles
- Detached single carport with storage room behind
- Airport/ferry port taxi service available for pick up and drop off
- Guest administration office – Open Monday – Saturdays
- We do not offer refunds in the event a cancellation has to be made, however, we are more than happy to hold the reservation for a period of 12 months, however we cannot guarantee that the preferred dates will be available.
(please note the following dates include 1 day at the end for turn around)
1 September – 14 October, 2023 – Booked
16 December, 2023 – 9 January, 2024 – Booked
10 – 31 January, 2024 – Booked
Weekly Price (minimum booking/payment of 7 days)
- 45,000 THB
Weekly rates include the following
- Electricity and domestic water usage
- Swimming pool & garden maintenance service
- House cleaning service 1 time per week
- Change of bed linen & villa towels 1 time per week
- 3 bb fibre optic internet service
- 1 hours complimentary Yoga session
Medium to Long Term Bookings (28 days or more)
For bookings of 28 days or please enquire for rates
Bookings of 28 days or more do not include electricity & domestic water useage.
(these are charged separately @ government unit price rates)
50 % of the total booking is due at the time of reservation.
The remaining balance is due 2 months prior to arrival
All payments to be made through bank transfer
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Max number of guests 6 – (18 yrs or over)
- No Smoking inside the villa
- No Pets allowed
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Lovely Samran Gardens very very peaceful place to stay and lovely people.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here for 2 months this year and last year. Very restful place to stay with lovely staff and Stuart and his wife are extremely helpful. Plus what more could you wish for than the lovely pool to splash into when the heat is on.
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Great value, home away from home
Love having own pool & garden. Quiet & private, excellent value. Clean & excellent facilities. Great having on site manager. Definitely returning & highly recommend Samran Gardens.